IMPORTANT PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE AT PHYSICIANS TO WOMEN
For your safety and the safety of others, only our patients are admitted to our offices at this time.
If you have a specific reason that requires another person to accompany you, please contact our office ahead of time so we can make appropriate arrangements.
Our healthcare team will wear masks during your visit.
- All patients are requested to wear a mask or cloth face covering (scarf, bandana, etc.) during their entire office visit.
- Please do not come into the office if you are experiencing: Fever, extended cough, shortness of breath or have been exposed to anyone with COVID 19.
- We perform health screens on everyone (our team included) who enters our office.
- The screen includes asking about flu-like symptoms and a temperature check.
- Patients who have symptoms or a temperature higher than 100.0 degrees may be rescheduled or have the appointment changed to a telehealth visit.
- We maintain social distancing within the office by:
- Having patients check in and then ask them to wait in their vehicles until the nurse calls them back for their visit.
- For those with special circumstances, we are providing seating with adequate space between seats in the lobby.
- Bringing patients to the exam room quickly.
- We added to our normal cleaning procedures by using only disinfectants effective against Coronavirus and increased our lobby cleaning schedule to every hour.
- We are following all state health department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and adjust them as they are updated.
Schedule Your Appointment by visiting
our Physicians to Women Patient Portal.
Pay Online. Click the link below to
access our secure payment portal.
Meet our caring and friendly Physicians
We are excited
to offer SculpSure
A state of the art, non-invasive laser treatment for body sculpting. Achieve a slimmer, natural looking appearance without surgery or downtime.
The most advanced, non-invasive therapy for vaginal health. MonaLisa Touch is an ideal treatment that is fast, simple and safe. No anesthesia and virtually no pain.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy is for women with urinary or fecal incontinence, urgency/frequency of urination, and/or pain in the pelvic region or muscles.